|
Down to Earth
|
Hello:) IrockOn7September . I love ice-creams and anything that is sweet. I'm a random, weird person. Try to talk to me. Baka. 4e3 PQY Emerson March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Job Application + Habbo Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 7:47 PM
HEYHO Earthlings ! Class+ Primary Gathering tomorrow! :) But looking at the weather now, kinda worried about what'll happen o.o If it rains heavily, maybe i won't be going to the Primary gathering? Applied for a job today (hohoho) :D Anticipating much? I hope i get it! :) Plusplusplusplusplus, Korr and Jon must get it too! Mmmm, main problem now : Should i get back my bangs? o.o Ohyaa, people, play ClanHabbo. :D LOLS(big time), Playing Habbo today. I gotta get a life. |