|
Down to Earth
|
Hello:) IrockOn7September . I love ice-creams and anything that is sweet. I'm a random, weird person. Try to talk to me. Baka. 4e3 PQY Emerson March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Sorry ! Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 10:56 AM
SS paper + MT paper 2. Should be okay? But, SBQ, gosh is so chimm :( Had to stay back after that to meet Ms Ten for English + Literature. Didn't do well for class test , :( Sorry CJK ! Wanted to give me a surprise but in the end didn't meet till. But, I LOVE YOURR THOUGHT K! Muackcxcx, lots of love! "And a something for you b*tch. Before you talk about others, look at yourself in the mirror, you'll realise acutally what you've said is just mainly talking about you. |