Down to Earth


Hello:) IrockOn7September . I love ice-creams and anything that is sweet.
I'm a random, weird person.
Try to talk to me.




Baka. 4e3 PQY Emerson

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
My LaoPa ! Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 9:35 PM
Mother Tongue Intesive Revision!
OhMyGoooosh , tired like what?
After school hours from 8-1pm , still need to go for consultation!
I'm compulsary to go !
Arhhh , cos wanna get A1, sacrifice my sleeping time. :(
I'll get you back, myy beddy. :)
B4 - A1 within 11 days ?
I'll create a miracle. :D (I want to!)
D&T, need to catch up right on track again.
Rested for 1 whole week!(Mid-Year)
Heard from Cher my paper not bad, around B3-B4.
But i wanna get A2-A1 ! :(
Anyways,Cher say i can push up the theory marks during prelims.:D
Baka came to fetch me from School !
Kind Person arh, haha.
Reached home around 6plus.
Tired Tired Tired ~~~~

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.