Down to Earth


Hello:) IrockOn7September . I love ice-creams and anything that is sweet.
I'm a random, weird person.
Try to talk to me.




Baka. 4e3 PQY Emerson

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Lost Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 8:27 PM
I'M IN LOVE WITH - :| !
Maths,Vectors finally finished. (:
Although still got a little blur about it, but nvm. :|
and class test, Ms Lim said i wrote crap answer for probability.
DEAD!
Physics test, gosh think gonna fail again.
Just thinking about it makes my head wanna burst already.
DnT, bought prepboard :D (BlackBlack!)
On Deveopment now, Woots!
Got another ideation, sudden aspiration while i was bathing.
(: , hot bath rockxszxxz ttm .
Chopping my hair tomorrow, :D
Goodbye fringe, Muackxzs.




Get well soon My Dear, (L)(L) .
XOXO,

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.