|
Down to Earth
|
Hello:) IrockOn7September . I love ice-creams and anything that is sweet. I'm a random, weird person. Try to talk to me. Baka. 4e3 PQY Emerson March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Bangs Girl Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 6:51 PM
I CUT BANGS, OMG. I still feel sbaolutely WEIRD after 4 days. :| Thannks Yuexin Nitro Priscilla QinYi and of course HUBBY[!], for saying i look quite nice . :D At least feel better,like i didn't make the wrong choice. Chemistry Practical>Compass>Home, today. Bought magnets for DandT, modelling. Chemistry, totally playing with Hub, :D . Naughty Boy! Tsktsk. Oh ya, POA class test - 27.5/30 ! (screamxzsxzzsczxsxz!) I'm like freaking contented. Maths - 15/30 , :( . Dissapointed! :( Hope to do better for Mid-Year :D |